Sunday 29 January 2012

Laws of the Aspie

Hey, everyone!

I'm going to list some rules here so this blog is appropriate and safe for all ages. Keep in mind, I am only 10.

1. NO SWEARING! I want this site to be swear free because a lot of different people will be using it.
2. NO BULLYING! That includes put downs, name calling, teasing, etc. (It is OK to disagree with people, but please, disagree politely.)
3. NO STALKING! Don't agree to meet with anybody you don't know.
4. NO PERSONAL INFORMATION! Don't give out your phone number, personal photos, email address, school location, or home address. That kind of information could fall into the wrong hands.

If everyone does these things, we will have a website that everyone can enjoy!

Aidan the Aspie, over and out!


2 comments:

  1. I like your rules Aidan! They are great rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your website! I'm in Creative Communications at Red River College where I'm learning all about blogging and I think your blog is a great idea. It's a very specific blog which is great for people who are interested in the same things as you are. I also love Captain Underpants, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and I am curious about what it's like to live and grow with Autism (I've taught many kids with different degrees of Autism). Can't wait to read your posts. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete