Sunday 1 April 2012

Your One Stop, Minecraft Skin Shop!

Hi, guys!

I have been busy making a lot of Minecraft skins lately. Also, I was away for Spring break so I couldn't post any jokes or anything like that. Anyway, here are the Minecraft skins I created. Follow the instructions on the Birthday post to get these skins. Enjoy!

The Phantom of the Opera!
I know that there are Endermen in Minecraft, but what about Enderwomen? This is what I think an Enderwoman would look like. This skin is based on a Minecraft mod (short for Modification.) that allows you to get an Ender girlfriend.
This is Martin Kratt from the Kratt brothers. He is a kids nature expert. He makes TV shows with his brother Chris. Here, Martin is wearing his Creature Power Suit from their new animated show, Wild Kratts.
This is a Creeper wearing the stolen clothes that belong to Steve, the main character in Minecraft.
This is Chris Kratt from the Kratt Brothers. I made Martin so I had to make Chris too! He is wearing his Creature power suit like his brother, Martin.

Have I been busy or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment