Sunday 1 April 2012

Spring Break Make Up Jokes

Here's 2 spring break jokes! I didn't get a chance to post any because I was in Grand Forks. I hope this is good enough to make up for the jokes I missed!

Okay, so, there is a Melon and a Cantaloupe. The Melon says to the Cantaloupe, "Let's run away and get married and have a family!" The Cantaloupe replies, "I'm sorry but I can't elope."

(Laughing fit) (Laughing fit)

Here's the second joke!

There was this Kindergarten class. The teacher was asking the kids what they did on the weekend. One kid says, "I went for a car car ride!" The teacher corrected him, "You went for a car ride, we don't use baby talk in school." Another kid says, "I took my doggy for a walk!" The teacher corrected her, "You took your dog for a walk, we don't use baby talk in school." Another kid says, "I read a book." The teacher asks, "Oh, what book did you read?" The kid replies, "Winnie the Crap."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment