Monday 25 March 2013

REALLY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, I know,

I've been away for a LONG time, I'm really sorry, There just hasn't been any interesting stuff to write about. I am SUPER SORRY!!!! The good news is, I just saw a new movie that I will be reviewing! Pssst, I may be doing Toy Reviews as well! Ssssshhhhhh! Also, I am currently writing a series called Magicre! Magical Creatures at school so I may be sharing that with you guys! Magicre is going to be similar to Poke'mon and Magi-Nation, but very different. Also, the guys over at Maleth Studios may be turning it into a video game! Stay tuned for more... I will also be posting more of my artwork, songs, jokes, and more! So, there's some good stuff coming up! Stay with me!

Thanks, and sorry, Aidan the Aspie

Also, have any of you guys seen that Creeper lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment