Sunday 8 July 2012

A Real Slacker

I'm sorry, guys! I have really been slacking on my blog! Can you forgive me?

Alright. it is summer now so I have been very busy doing things. I had my birthday last friday, I am 11 now! I will post pictures of my presents later. I designed some papercrafts too! I'll post those later. I also re-re-discovered this cool show on CBC called Magi-Nation. It is an Anime show similar to Pokemon, only better and a little bit more intense. I'll do a post about that later. So, you should be pretty much up to date on what has been happenning to me. Here are some important announcements, Aidan the Aspie Comedian will be returning in September. Also, I am starting a new weekly series. It's called Aidan the Aspie Mind Boggler. Every week I will post a riddle. You can guess what the answer is in the comments. The next week, I will post the answer and a new riddle. I hope that will go on for at least a month. I promise not to slack anymore! If I do, let my skin be ripped from my body by wild dogs! I WILL NOT SLACK ANYMORE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Magi Nation doesn't count as true Anime because it isn't a Japanese dub.

    ReplyDelete