Saturday 25 February 2012

Sorry!

Aw, man,

I forgot to post a joke last week! D'OH! Oh, well. I was busy. To make up for it, I'll post 2 jokes this week! Sorry for any inconvenience.

So, without further ado, here's the first joke!

A guy walks into a Heavy Metal bar. He gets knocked out cold. Why?

Leave your answer in the comments!

Here's this week's joke!

3 kids are playing at recess. A fire truck drives by. A Dalmatian is sitting in the passenger seat. The kids started arguing about what the dog was for. "They use him to keep the crowds back!" said the 1st kid. "No, he's just for good luck!" said the 2nd kid. The 3rd kid brought the argument to a close, "You're both wrong. They use him to find the fire hydrant!"

Do you get it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aidan, even I got that one!!! He walked into a metal bar as in steel!!
    Am I right? Jocelyne

    ReplyDelete